1 x Vice Principal – Learning and Progress
Full Time, Permanent
Commencing January 2018
Are you an excellent senior leader?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you believe in the infinite potential of all young people?
Our hidden gem of a school is currently in an exciting phase of change and we are looking for a leader with passion and vision to take up this whole school improvement position. This is a great time to join us. Let us welcome you into our warm and friendly Catholic community.
Then St Peter’s Catholic Voluntary Academy is the place for you! We are looking to appoint a talented and aspirational leader to transform outcomes for our deserving students alongside our hard working and dedicated staff.
Vice Principal – Learning and Progress – strategic lead with responsibility for improving the quality of assessment, raising standards and rates of progress for all students.
We are looking for a Vice Principal who can demonstrate:
- A strong moral purpose coupled with resilience to ensure St Peter’s rapidly becomes an outstanding Academy
- Good leadership attributes and readiness to assume responsibility for learning and progress across the Academy
- A sound understanding of what constitutes excellent classroom and teaching practice
- High expectations which motivate and challenge all staff and students to achieve the highest possible outcomes
- Personal drive, determination and integrity
- The ability to form effective working relationships that are conducive to a productive and positive atmosphere
- Belief in the merits of a research-driven profession and ensures they read widely to remain well informed of policy and practice
We can offer you the opportunity to develop your leadership in a school that is passionately committed to professional learning. This role is ideal preparation for headship.
As a Catholic Academy this positions must be filled by a practicing Catholic, please contact the academy if you would like to discuss this aspect further.
Please download the application forms and job specification details from this advert. If you would like any further details on this position or to schedule a visit to St Peter’s please contact Miss K Hall via email at email@example.com or on 01642 453462.
Closing Date: Wednesday 4 October 2017