At St Peter’s we are always looking for the best talent in learning, teaching and leadership. We invest in our staff as we believe quality employees leads to unlocking student potential and the best outcomes for our students.
Why choose a career with St Peter’s?
Working at St Peters offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of the regeneration of the South Bank region. Our mission is for 100% of our students to leave us equipped with the skills, confidence and character to compete with their contemporaries at a national and international level and to lead successful and happy lives. Join us!
- Whole staff CPD: Based on Doug Lemov’s ‘Teach Like A Champion’ techniques.
- Bespoke CPD: Involving 1:1 coaching and partnerships with the outstanding Dixon’s and Outwood Academy chains.
- Extra PPA time: We are committed to allowing our employees the time they need to develop outstanding lessons.
- Associate positions available to train for senior leadership roles.
- Employee structure designed to enable career progression.
- Links with Ambition School Leadership and Teach First.
- Support of St Oswald’s Trust.
- Free on sight parking.
- Food provided during twilight sessions and Parent’s Evenings.
Who to contact?
If you are interested in a Career at St Peter’s please contact Miss K Hall through the main academy office to arrange a visit.