Career Opportunity - Learning Support Advisor
Learning Support Advisor
Full Time/Part Time, Term Time + 2 weeks, Permanent
Commencing as soon as possible
Do you want to make a difference to students’ lives?
Are you perhaps considering a career in teaching?
Do you want to gain experience in a secondary setting?
Then St Peter’s Catholic Voluntary Academy is the place for you! Come and join our warm and friendly Catholic community.
Our hidden gem of a school is currently in an exciting phase of change and this is a great time to join us. We are looking to appoint an efficient Learning Support Advisor to join our strong and dedicated Learning & Support team and Mathematics department.
The ideal candidate will
• Have experience of delivering level 1 functional skills
• have knowledge and understanding of the importance safeguarding children
• demonstrate commitment to supporting students’ learning
• offer a caring and sensitive approach when supporting students with a range of special educational needs
• be flexible and motivated to help students to achieve success
• have strong teamwork, interpersonal, IT and communication skills
• demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and enthusiasm
• a genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every pupil
We can offer you:
• a passionate commitment to your professional learning, including long term initial teacher training options
• the opportunity to work with a supportive and cohesive team
• the opportunity to build relationships and work with enthusiastic students every day
St Peter’s is renowned locally for its caring atmosphere and respectful welcoming students. With students’ futures at the heart of our mission we enable students to learn and teachers to teach in our culture of high expectations and compassion.
We are committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of our students and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment selection process in line with this commitment.
Please download application information from our advert. To schedule a visit to St Peter’s or to return a completed application form please contact Miss K Hall via email at email@example.com or on 01642 453462.
Application forms and job specification details are available on our website www.stpeters-sch.com.
Closing Date: 26 June 2018